- Insurance Information
I do not accept insurances and am considered a private pay only clinician. I don’t believe in allowing insurance companies to set limits on how many sessions you can access, how frequently you’re allowed to attend, to be part of when or if a diagnosis is made, or have access to any of your health information.
You will receive an invoice after each session that you can submit to your insurance company for possible partial reimbursement. More questions? Reach out to me for a free 15 min phone consultation and we can chat more!
- Payment Types Accepted
Payment can be made using cash, check, credit card, or Heath Savings and Flex Savings accounts. All payments are due at time of service.
Credit Card and HSA/FSA payments can be managed through the online client portal that you will be connected to as an active client.
- Individual in-person and telehealth sessions are $120
- Art Therapy sessions range from $120-$150 depending on art supply needs
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations require 48-hour notice or you are subject to being charged the full fee for the appointment.
- What are your hours?
- I am happy to be able to offer daytime, evening, and weekend hours to best fit your needs. Contact me directly to discuss your availability and needs!
- How long are sessions and how often will I be attending?
- Therapy sessions that are in-person or telehealth are scheduled to be 50 minutes. Art Therapy sessions are scheduled to be 60 minutes.
- Frequency of sessions or how often you’ll attend is something I like to determine in collaboration with you and what your needs are. Most people attend weekly or bi-weekly to start.
- How do I set up an initial appointment or a free consultation?
- You can use the website form below to email me or you can text or call me at (585) 622-4054.. I try to respond to all outreach within 24 hours.
- I offer a 15-20 minute free phone consultation to chat about your needs, answer some basic questions, and decide if we’re a good fit. If we are, you can choose to schedule an in-office or teletherapy appointment from there.
- Who do you work with?
- I work with adults only 18+, and Individuals only. I don’t provide child, teen, family, or couples counseling services at this time but am happy to refer you if that becomes a need.
- I am able to provide services to anyone in New York State